- Evaluate the property and determine a market rate
- Inspect the interior and exterior for safety concerns and aesthetics
- Recommend repairs and cosmetic improvements to maximize income
- Coordinate the repairs with the contractor and/or other vendors
- Discuss with owners the benefits and pitfalls of allowing pets, smoking, etc…
- Prepare home for rent
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐲
- We make sure all our properties receive the utmost exposure to ensure a timely return on your investment. Today we live in a world where everything and everyone must be accessible with the touch of a button. We have a large presence all over the web so that everyone can view pictures and videos as well as details about the homes we have available from anywhere in the world.
𝐒𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
- Field calls from prospects for questions and viewings
- Meet prospective residents for showings 7 day a week
- Provide prospective residents with rental applications that are legally compliant with fair housing laws
- Perform background checks to verify identity, employment, income, credit, rental, criminal and sexual offender history
- Owner friendly and enforceable leases are prepared by our law firm and at our expense. They're on top of all Florida Landlord/Resident law changes and are able to incorporate them into the lease immediately to help protect our owners from liability. (The Florida Supreme Court requires that all leases must be prepared by an attorney. This ensures that our owners are in compliance)
- Confirm move-in date with resident
- Ensure all agreements have been properly executed
- Review lease guidelines with resident regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Hold resident security in our Florida trust account as required by Florida law.
- We collect rent in our office or residents can pay online.
- Hunting down late payments
- Serve rent demand notices
- Enforce late fees
Although rare, they do happen
- File relevant paperwork with eviction lawyer to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action.
- Coordinate with eviction lawyer
- Represent owner in court as necessary
- Coordinate with law enforcement to remove resident and residents possessions from unit.
- Refer owner to a qualified attorney when necessary
- Understand and abide by the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining rental properties
- Provide accounting property management services accessible 24/7/365 via the owners website
- Detailed documentation of expenses via invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide annual reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax documents including a 1099 form
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow statements which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 & 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
- Provide a network of licensed, bonded and fully insured contractors who have been vetted for good pricing and good work that is up to code
- Assign jobs to different parties (handyman and professional contractors) based on who will do the best job for the best price
- Provide recommendations on how the project can maximize rental income
- Prepare preliminary cost estimates
- Get multiple independent bids for the work
- Oversee all work that is being done by the licensed contractors and/or vendors